March 9, 2012

Mommy needs medical attention, finally!

So, we have sickness in and out of our house lately. So far I have been able to stay pretty healthy. I know this is the result of divine intervention. I have so much to do, I just don't have time to be sick. That is until now. You see Spring Break starts this week-end and I woke up this morning with an earache and sore throat. I am starting to feel better but I know that I will need to take it easy to get back to 100%. That is easier said than done, when your husband works graves and your kids need you and you really want to get laundry and dishes caught up. Hopefully if I take it easy this morning I can get more done this afternoon. I hope you all stay healthy and happy. Being sick is no fun, but at least have a really cute nurse (Mackenzie).

No comments:

Post a Comment