March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day

So today is a holiday that we take very seriously. We all wear green including baby Hyrum. It is funny that Eric is more in to it than I am. You see I am Irish. Not that you could tell from my skin tone or anything and Eric is English. However, he loves the day. He made sure that Hyrum was wearing green and even made sure that the shade of green I was wearing met his standards. Mackenzie seemed to enjoy it except for the fact that her outfit was a little too big. Eric took pictures of all of us and we took a few of him. It has become harder to get Mackenzie to smile for pictures. I think it is really the fact that she has to sit still and all she wants to do is explore the house.
 Here is Eric is all is Green Glory
 Mackenzie is playing hard to get
 I forgot to smile. I was so focused on getting her to smile.
Here daddy snuck a picture. Can you believe she can still sit in the cradle without breaking it. Hyrum was the only one who got out of pictures due to nap time. Don't worry there will be more pictures of him soon. He is almost rolling over. It won't be long before he is completely mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment