March 11, 2012

He is famous

So... for my educational technology class I was given a chance to do a little extra credit for my photoshop lab and decided to use one of photos of Hyrum for the class. Let's just say not only did I get full credit but my professor loved it. So here is what I learned.
Here is the original photo. Isn't he so cute and peaceful.
Here is what I did for my class. It was fun, and I love the fact I could use pictures of my kids for my class. I thought about using one of Mackenzie but the hat just made this one better. So what do you think of my photoshop skills? I know I still have a lot to learn but I enjoyed doing it! So maybe a will do some more and keep you posted. Here is the other photo I did for the lab itself. I think it turned out pretty well to.
This one was tougher to do just because of the subject matter but I think it brings the information across. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment