March 11, 2012

Health is being regained

So, I am on the mend and I have to say I have the best group of doctors ever. Eric was so sweet and made me stay in bed. He e-mailed my professor so I could rest and do my Spanish later. Also he tried very hard to help around the house. Mackenzie was my nurse. She would come in and check on me every so often and insisted on laying down next to me all the time. Finally Hyrum, sweet little Hyrum was the best medicine. He would smile and giggle at me all the time, which really helped. I am so thankful to have a family to help through illnesses. It is so great to be needed and wanted. When I was single I had my parents and my friends who cared about me but it just different when it is your own kids. Here is a little bit of the best medicine for all of you too. Hyrum is a little stingy with his smile and we have to say the magic word "Victoria" to get these wonderful smiles out of him. Enjoy!

 Who could not smile at this sweet little face! He is such a cutie and so is his big sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment