March 25, 2009

Life is full of surprises

So this past few days have been chalk full of decision and actions. First last Friday we went up to Utah to spend the week-end with my family. It was wonderful. My parents and my brothers have been so helpful and supportive with everything. Eric was able to make some progress with getting on with Barrick (cross your finger this is what he really wants). I also have been able to get my job back at This is the Place Heritage Park for the summer, which means we also decided that at the end of April we are going back to Utah for at least the summer. 
The other big thing is we had our pre-natal ultrasound today. We are about five and half weeks pregnant, which is a lot of fun. Mostly because we say the heartbeat. Also it looks like our first baby will be sharing a birthday day month with my mom and a dear little friend of ours, (you know who you are). Finally I quit my job with the library and am spending all of my time with Eric picking and organizing for the move. We have four weeks but we want to make every minute count since we are moving back to Magna for the summer and putting most of our stuff in storage. We know this is the best way to go for the Lord confirmed it to us while we were in the temple last Friday with my dad. 
So in the end while we still don't have all the answers we do have a game plan and are starting to get things in order. We are putting our trust in the Lord and are so grateful for all of the support we have had and know we will continue to have from our friends and family. Don't worry more baby updates will be coming as we get them. Keep smiling and know that no matter what challenges we face we are smiling while facing them too. 

2 comments:

  1. Well now that you are back in Utah, maybe we can get together. I was sad when that chance seemed nil. I would love to see you again, Julia! I will pray for your little family that you will be taken care of!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julia!!!!!!!!!! That is so awesome!!! I'm so excited about your little jelly bean!!! Congrats and I hope your pregnancy and all the ups and downs you guys are experience continue to work out for the best!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete