March 8, 2009

Changes, always changes

So things for us are going pretty well. I am trying to get a better job and Eric is hurrying to finish his PowerPoint presentation before his break session in April. The big news is that he does not have to go to Grand Junction for an extended amount of time. He will just have to go up there for jobs every so often. 
Also due to the renovation of one of the ward building here, we now have a very crazy Sunday schedule. Our sacrament starts at noon and then we have thirty meets for Sunday School and Relief Society. So we shall see how it goes with teaching. Eric likes the new schedule because he only has to be away from me for thirty minutes instead of the usual hour. It just melts my heart when he says things like that. 
The thing I am most excited about this week is that I will be in Albuquerque Wednesday to meet with a professor, to finalize my thesis topic and I will be able to go to the temple. Then on Saturday, I have the day off so Eric and I are planning on going down to the temple together. I know most of you are thinking so. Well here is the thing the temple is three hours away and our schedules don't always work so that we are both available to go. And as much as I love to go the temple alone I love it even more when Eric is with me. Well that is all from us, sorry it is a little boring this week, but it has just been a normal week for us, school, work, housework, sick missionaries. Same old same old. Have a wonderful week everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment