August 25, 2011

A Walk of Faith

So this week have had a lot of success and also a lot of challenges. Tuesday Eric had a stomach bug that he thought was just something he ate. Turned out it is a really stomach bug and now I have it. All day I have been nauseated, having abominal pain and a really tick little boy (inside me). After three calls to the on-call phone for our midwife we finally got a hold of someone. Luckily my temperature is only at 99.5. However, after talking to the nurse I was ready to cry because all the worse possible thoughts went through my mind. Then I had to remember to have faith.

That was when I asked Eric and my dad to give me a priesthood blessing. It was just what I needed. I am not temporally healed but I do feel much better spiritually and emotionally. I know that I have the most amazing spouse who helps me in just about every way. I also have the sweetest little girl who wants to be my nurse. I know that whatever happens is the Lord's will and he will give me the strength to accomplish all the needs to be done.

I am so grateful for the priesthood in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment