August 23, 2011

First Day Back

So, my first day back in class went pretty well. My professor is really nice, the class seems really interesting. It is all about language awareness and how as teachers we play different roles. My classmates seems to be pretty decent and kind. The only hitch is the walking to and from the parking lot in the heat. I need to remind myself not to take the hardest way possible. By the time I got to the car last night I was out of breath and the muscles in my legs ached. Luckily I have an amazing husband who give great massages. I am grateful that my professor is willing to work with me as my due date comes nearer.

The only minor problem is I need to help Eric figure out how to keep Mackenzie busy. Otherwise he will have another night have Mackenzie exploring the whole house looking for mommy. Of course I should remind him not to watch shows such as "Mars Needs Moms" while I am gone. But other than that all is looking good in the education department.

No comments:

Post a Comment