August 23, 2011

Family Drama or Just Crazy Relatives

So after years of working to get my mom's parents' estate my mom and uncle are not done yet. Their crazy and spoiled younger sister has decided to contest the will. The problem with this is that from where we all stand she does not have a leg to stand on.

First her lawyer has been convicted on drug charges. Second she has stolen countless dollars worth of things from the house and actual money from my grandparents when they were alive. Finally she is expecting all the money to go to her even though the will states it was to be divided three ways equally.

Even though this is frustrated I know my mom is right that this is going to be interested. We will keep you posted as this crazy and ridiculous family drama unfolds. I can tell you this I hope that we don't have to go through this will stuff again for a long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment