January 2, 2011

Happy New Year

So I am lying here in bed wishing I didn't feel nauseated every so often and thinking about my little family. I am so grateful for my loving husband who puts up with me even when I am moody. I also feel so blessed to have Mackenzie. She teaches me everyday what is truly important. I love it that whenever Eric comes home she gets all excited to see her Daddy. She also reminds me that the simplest joys in life are the sweetest. Like a homemade ride in a wicker basket in the hotel room is much more fun than all the amazing rides in the park. She made her dad pull her around the room in the laundry basket provided at least ten times in the morning while I was getting ready and then ten more times in the evening before bed. And spinning around in on office chair is the greatest thing in the world to do with your parents. I hope that I can continue to learn and grow from my amazing little family in this coming year. For their lessons are the ones with the most eternal relevance. Happy New Year everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment