April 6, 2009

Words of Wisdom

So this week-end was great! My parents came down to see us and for the first time in over a week I was able to get out of bed and actually enjoy their company. It was great to be with them and to have Eric here too. We watch conference Saturday with them and then we watch Sunday conference at the house while they drove back to Utah. But their visit along with conference was the shot in the arm that we need to get started packing. We will be living with a family in my home ward for four months, while I work at the park and Eric looks for a job. We know that even though we have been hit by the economy and some of our dreams will have to wait, it will all work at in the Lord's way and time. Right now I am just grateful that I have a loving husband who has as much faith if not more faith than me. I am also grateful for great parents who are supportive and the best cheerleaders I have ever had. I will tell all of you that my next post may be from Utah. We will see how the next two and a half weeks go! Remember, there is always hope for a better tomorrow. 

2 comments:

  1. I am sorry that you are sick and miserable on top of everything else. I understand what it is like to pack when you feel like that. Wish I could help. Hang in there. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire your faith. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete