April 17, 2009

It all comes down to this

This morning I woke up at 7 sharp starving. So Eric got up and got me a little snack. Well here is the problem he then went to go get us some breakfast and took longer than expected. While he was gone, I was here at the house talking myself out of throwing up. As long as I concentrated really hard I did pretty well. But then he came into the bedroom with breakfast and all of a sudden..... in to the bathroom I ran and out what little I had came.
Now I know most of you are going why are you sharing this. Well because I hate throwing up and when I do I feel miserable. Also Eric say I am now officially pregnant because I have thrown up. I am not so sure about that but the funny part was that after three minutes of calming my stomach down I was able to eat breakfast. Is this normal? I mean when I feel like throwing up I don't want to eat anything. Oh, well as Dad said I guess there is a new norm and I just don't know what it is yet.

2 comments:

  1. Every woman experiences pregnancy differently. So throwing up and then being able to eat is probably normal for you. :o) I didn't get morning sickness with my son.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, good luck with morning sickness. But congrats on being pregnant!

    ReplyDelete