April 13, 2009

A Leap of Faith

OK, so as many of you know our future right now is not completely clear. We know we are going to have a baby in November and are suppose to be in Utah at least until then. But what is to come after that we do not know. There are endless possibilities. And here is where courage must take hold.
For the past month my wonderfully supportive husband has been encouraging me to look more into John Hopkins' history of medicine program. I kept telling him that I need more biology and medical background. But what he said stuck with me and now as we are getting ready to move and start over I got the very strong impression this morning to take a chance and really look into it. As I did I started to apply for the program for the 2010-2011 school year, and wouldn't you know it I have more than the requirements for admission. Now I am going to do some polishing of my credentials and also add a few more good attributes to my academic record but it is really exciting to see that I have a major chance to do this. I just hope and pray that this is what the Lord's wants for us and that I can get in. It would be a dream come true. Partly because Eric has said he will follow me to Maryland if I get in. I hope that the Lord's will is here and that I will have the courage and confidence to put my best foot forward.

1 comment:

  1. That would be so great! Never cease learning!
    ...but hopefully you will come back to Utah eventually, right? :o)

    ReplyDelete