January 30, 2009

If you can't tell we really don't see anyone around us. This shot was the idea of the photographer after my veil attacked Eric
This is my favorite photo, mostly because we were in the shade and near the water fountain.
This one is Eric's favorite. It was a lot of fun to do even though we both wanted to jump into the water.
We really enjoy this photo because the only person that could see us was Dave, the photographer and we were out of the sun.
Here we are with my new in-laws. Yes I finally have sister. We still need to get a copy of the one with my family. 

4 comments:

  1. Had no idea you blogged! Here's ours

    jeffmarnipaystrup.blogspot.com

    Baci!

    Marni and Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had such a beautiful wedding Julia! I love temple weddings, something about them makes them so much more beautiful than any other regular wedding. :o) Love you.

    I'm so glad I have your blog address now! Thanks for commenting on mine.

    ReplyDelete