January 1, 2009

New Year's Resolutions

So we ll know that as the new year is rung in we all make resolutions to do better at certain things in the coming year. Well I have decided to do better at keeping people informed of what is going on with the Winslows. My other big resolution is to just try and be more patient with my circumstances. This meaning rolling with the punches. 
Everything in Farmington, New Mexico is going well. However our New year's plans were changed due to me being really sick. For some reason Eric try as hard as he may, just did not find me that attractive while blowing my nose and sounding like I am under water. He tried but I too would have a hard time when my nose is sound like a horn and is as red as Rudolph's nose. So we just spent a quiet evening reading and playing computer games and talking. 
The only other big thing is that my parents are back in Utah. Sorry to those in the Midwest that they did not get to see. They enjoyed spending time with Gram but were happy to be home. However the big news is that this time when they returned there was still a lot of money in their bank account. This is because James was in charge of the debt card. And well if any of you know my brother is will not let money be used for just anything. This really frustrated my other two brothers but made my parents very grateful for his stinginess. Also Mom still has the creepy crud and honestly thinks that she might have given it to me through the phone. Of course this is impossible but I just smile and let her think that. Well I better close for now. Eric is tired and I am really starting to feel the Tylenol. Happy New Year and may we all make good on our new year's resolutions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment