July 30, 2011

Things coming together

So our lives are starting to become better organized, both in terms of the tangible and the intangible. Tangible wise, Mackenzie's room is pretty much done and we are now working on our room. The laundry is getting caught up to where I am finding close I had been wondering what happened to. Dish are caught up! We still do a load a day but it is only dishes from that day or that we find as we are cleaning. Intangible organization includes doing better at family prayer both morning and night along with starting to do scripture study in the morning. We still miss some days but it feels so much better to be working together and praying together more often. I have already seen a change. All of us seem more patient with each other and there seems to be more love in the house. I can't believe that in just about three months there will be four of us. I look forward to getting to know my little man just as I have my little girl. I am even more excited to see Mackenzie and Hyrum interact. Mackenzie is showing more and more signs of becoming a daddy's girl. She love to read with daddy, play tennis with him, snuggle with him before bed and then she has to know where he is when he is not with her. I am still important too but it is great to see that special relationship blossom. I pray that Eric and I can have a special relationship with each of our children and that each one of them will know how loved and treasured they are. I am learning so much as a mother and a wife. I am so grateful for this time in my life. May the Lord continue to guide me in my endeavors to help take care of my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment