July 21, 2011

Hyrum's time table

So Tuesday I went for a visit to the ob clinic. I knew there was a possibility that my due date would be moved up, but to October 30th. Two weeks ahead of our schedule. So I am now coming to the reality that some of my goals are not practical. So here is my new baby to do list:   
 1. Paint Hyrum's room and get it set up
  2. Finish getting laundry caught up
  3. Get the house organized (a place for everything and everything in its place)
  4. Learn how to make a carseat and nursing cover for Hyrum
  5. Get Mackenzie ready to be a big sister
  6. Clean out my car!
  7. Finally help Eric clean out his car ew!
On a more positive note Mackenzie is almost completely moved into her big girl room. She loves her big girl's bed. More later, getting too much help.

No comments:

Post a Comment