July 9, 2011

Progress Made

Well I am starting to make some major head way with getting ready for our second child. I am finally winning the cleaning fight and the laundry is starting to look more manageable. We are planning on painting Mackenzie's big girl room this next week and we have ordered her new bed, which will be delivered next Saturday with our new queen size bed. Eric seems to think that with a bigger bed he will be able to have more room to sleep with Mackenzie and soon Hyrum in bed with us. I have doubts. For he is so kind hearted I know he will give up all that room for them and end on the edge of the bed again. The biggest thing is our upstairs bathroom is clean and organized. I did almost cry when I finally went through all of Mackenzie's burp cloths and bibs. I know it is silly, she hasn't used them in months but it finally hit me that the girly pink will have to put away for now.

I am so grateful for the energy I have had to accomplish what I have so far. I hope and pray I can continue to finish all I need to to prepare this family for the addition of one more member.

No comments:

Post a Comment