October 9, 2011

The time is near

So as of Thursday my midwife told me that Hyrum could come anytime. He seems to agree for I have begun to have early signs of labor. I am dilated to a two and am just praying that he will come soon. We are all so excited to have him come. We are ready to hold our little boy and for our family to grow.

We are nervous about expanding our family but we know that when the Lord wants something done he will find a way to help you accomplish it. So far Mackenzie is excited. I am nervous about being away from her for even a couple of nights. However, I know that the Lord will comfort her when I can't and Eric is an amazing dad with her.

So please keep us in your prayers. I promise to post pictures of both Mackenzie and Hyrum soon. Have a wonderful Sunday!

1 comment: