June 9, 2009

Prayers are truly answered.

So almost four months ago Eric and I found out that we were going to having a baby, and for as happy and wonderfully blessed I felt I still had this nagging feeling. You see I have this dear friend who had been trying to get pregnant for a about two years. She is the sweetest kindest young woman I know, well one of a few. So when we started trying a was praying that she would become pregnant first. And then when we found out we were pregnant I prayed that she would be pregnant too. Well wouldn't you know it, the Lord saw fit to answer my prayer. I just found out that my dear friend is expecting her first child near the end of October. I am so excited and grateful for the Lord's hand in life. For my desire was that my friend could have the desire of her heart just as much as I could have mine. I am so excited for our children to grow up together, Lord willing and to be able to get in touch with her again and see how pregnancy is treating. So if it seems as though your prayers are unanswered, you never know when, where or how that will be answered. But I know that if they are righteous desires and needs the Lord will never leave you hanging. It may take more time than you may think it should but in the end the Lord is always there. So never give up hope!

2 comments:

  1. You are right. And you are also very sweet. It took us more than two years to get Will and the hurt was sometimes unbearable, just waiting. It would have really touched me to know that another friend was praying for me above herself. You are such a good friend and your friend is so lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so exciting to be pregnant with friends! My sis in law always plans her pregnancies around mine so our babies will be the same age and best buddies!

    ReplyDelete