June 4, 2009

Life has its ups and downs

So this week has been interesting so far. First, Eric and I had the opportunity to help with the new temple open house and had a blast. I even had a father offer to give his son to me. But I kindly declined. Then we went to work. Work is great but there are some issues as with every job. The big one at the park is a major lack of communication. There are problems but if people would talk and listen rationally and be proactive the problems would be solved. One nice thing was I got to help put the baby animals away on Wednesday and can I just say I love the feel of a baby anything in my arms. Also one of the horses Appy, has fallen for me. Eric is none too pleased. Then we found out that my great aunt Bonita passed away. I will miss her but I am so happy that she is reunited with her husband after being separated for five years. She lived to 96 and had a full life. I just hope that I can live half that long and be happy. Finally I did have my first big cry with being pregnant. It was just all the little stresses of the last few months coming to the surface. I am doing better now and will be doing even better after a great night's sleep. All in all this week has been good and I know it will continue to be. I just have to focus on the positive and ride through the storms. 

1 comment:

  1. You just barely had a good cry? You are an inspiration. Truly, I am not being facetious. I think you are a strong and spiritual woman. Your little baby inside you is very lucky.

    ReplyDelete