June 29, 2009

It's a Girl

So as promised here is the lasted, we are having a little girl! Mackenzie Maya is due November 21st but she might come as early as November 14th. She is very healthy and is actually about 20 weeks in development. She tried to hold on to her 
secret until the very end of the ultra sound appointment but in the end gave in. Eric is very happy and excited t
o be a daddy and I am just excited period. I honestly thought we were going to have a little boy but I am just as happy with a little girl! Here are some of the ultra sound pictures that show Mackenzie's growing personality.

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful name and MANY congrats! That is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is sooo cool! It is amazing what technology can do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Girls are so fun. You will love it. And I love her name.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog from my friend Rachel's. Your blog is really cute!!! Congratulations on your pregnancy!
    Come by my blog to enter some fun giveaways! There are a few of them, and not many people have entered yet, so your chances of winning are really good!

    ReplyDelete