June 11, 2012

Forgiveness is truly divine

So as a follow up to my last post, things are much better today. The comments and judgements that have been made still sting but less today then yesterday. My anger is also subsiding. I am so grateful for the amazing gift of forgiveness. While it still hurts when others say things or do things that hurt us, it is wonderful that the Lord has made it possible for us to forgive those who hurt us even before they ask for the forgiveness. I have found myself so much calmer and able to focus on all I need to do today. I have been able to get my Spanish homework done, gotten both kids dressed and fed and got Eric off to his second job without too much stress. I know that all of this has been accomplished with the Lord's help. For it through him and the atonement of our savior Jesus Christ has made it possible for us to be forgiven and to forgive others. I hope that this personal struggle may help one of you through a situation in your own lives that has caused hurt or pain. We all have something that we can share and learn from each other. I know that I have learned so much from reading all of your posts and also through the influence that you all have had in my life. I hope that in some small way I have helped you too. Have a wonderful Monday and week. I hope to be able to post again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment