February 17, 2011

Officially a Toddler

So yesterday evening when I got home from class Eric stated, "Well, she is officially a toddler." As I pondered that thought and then watch my little girl throughout the rest of the day I knew he was right. No more baby here. She is starting to walk, taking a few more steps every time. She can go up and down the stairs without any help. Although I still get nervous every time. Loves to help mommy in the kitchen and eat. Finally she just loves to play. She is also talking more and more every day. The best part though as to be the kisses. She loves to give little kiss to her mommy and daddy. (I think daddy gets more than I do but that's OK). So in closing I guess I will just say good0bye baby Mackenzie and hello toddler Mackenzie, I hope I can keep up with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment