December 23, 2009

New Milestone!

So as of yesterday Mackenzie started to pout and smile really big. Now this is really big for us because it is SO cute. It all started when we gave her a much needed bath. Besides pouting and giving me the biggest precious moment eyes she hugged her rubber ducky for dear life. However once I took her out of the bath and dried her off she was fine. Now she did get her revenge right after by peeing on her parents while we were trying to dress her. Then last night while her Nana and Poppa were watching her she started to smile and wouldn't you know it she gave her momma the biggest smile as she walked in the door. Now she does not have Eric's dimples but her smile it cute in its own way, partly because she wrinkles her little nose and she grins from ear to ear. I am going to have to stay strong, for right now both her pout and her smile just melt my heart. Can I just say I love being a mom.

1 comment: