December 11, 2009

Another Year Older

So today is my birthday. While, I woke up to a very unhappy little girl, who was hungry and constipated, it has been a great day already. Mostly because my husband wished me happy birthday and then I got to cuddle with Mackenzie for a while. For years, I thought birthdays were had to be amazing with parties and presents, but this year with everything that has happened I am just grateful everything that I do have. I have a loving husband, who works hard to take care of me and our daughter. I love being a mom. Yes, I love the dirty diapers, the spit-up, the crying and all the laundry. I never thought I would love it all, but I do. Mostly because I am able to express all the love i have for this little one. The best gift I have had today besides the two hour nap is having her smile at me and sleep peacefully. I hope that this next year of my life is as fulfilling as this year has been.

1 comment: