October 26, 2009

We may have a home!

So, I know it has been a little while and there is a lot to tell. First Eric is feeling much better. He still has a cough but other than that he is doing well. Next Mackenzie and I are doing fine. She is very happy with making her presence known and while it hurts sometimes I am fine with it. Finally the big news we may have our first house! Our offer was accepted today so now the work really beginning with getting the mortage and all the inspections before our closing date, which ironically is the day before my due date. So this is going to be an interesting next few weeks. However, those of you who know me know I would not want it any other way. Well other than those things there is not but more to tell. I will post pictures of the house soon along with other requested pictures. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment