September 8, 2009

CountDown is on

So, as of yesterday, we are at 30 weeks in this pregnancy. This is exciting for me because the time for Mackenzie to be here is getting closer. Also I am excited because we are starting our childbirth classes tonight. (I know, I know, I am such a nerd, I even take classes for childbirth.) The only other big news right now is that Eric got another job! It is just part time after his classes, but he loves it. He is working with six grade boys at Escalate Elementary school in the Salt Lake School District. It is about 15 hours a week, which is great because it adds to what time we are still getting at the park. I am so happy for him because he is so happy right now. He talk all the time about his job and his classes. Also he is already about a day or two ahead in his classes. I guess all there is left to say is all is well. The baby shower drama has been worked out so that Eric and I can go to the ward BBQ the 19th and then the baby shower is the 25th. I think this is better anyway because it gives us time to get more familiar with Eric's new schedule of work and tutoring. Well not much more to say and hope you are all doing well. Thanks again for all the advice! Please keep it coming, I need all the help I can get.

2 comments:

  1. That works better for me...the 26th of September (a Saturday?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey just wanted to say hi! love the blog and posts! can't wait to see you at your shower.

    ReplyDelete