September 17, 2009

9 weeks and counting

So things are going well except for the fact that Eric and I both have had dream of Mackenzie coming into this world way to early. So of course Eric has started reminding Mackenzie to stay inside mommy for two more months. What is really funny is that I honestly think she listens to him. For example, Tuesday I had my doctor's appointment and due to Eric's homework load my mom took me. So before we left, Eric said good-bye to me and Mackenzie and told his daughter to give the heart monitor a really big kick for him and wouldn't you know she did it! It made Eric smile when I told him. Other than that things are going well. We are enjoying our childbirth class, except for the whole part of realizing what I will have to go through. Eric is doing well in his classes and my job search continues. Well not a whole lot more to report. Hope all of you are doing well and have a great rest of your week.

1 comment:

  1. What a cute story! I love being pregnant, can't wait until I can experience those things again.
    I know what you mean about the childbirth class. We took one that was all day Saturday instead of four separate classes, and I remember not being nervous at all about giving birth until that class. I remember feeling such anxiety after that. Funny thing, I had Will 3 and a half weeks early, which was the day after that class. Ha ha.

    ReplyDelete