February 9, 2012

Some Reflection

So, I just need to write this all down. A dear friend of mine that I had lost contact with has comeback into my life. I am so grateful for this opportunity to see and spend time with her again. I have never forgotten her. However, while I am overjoyed to have her back it breaks my heart for it to be under the circumstances it is. She has been through so much. I admire her for her will to keep moving forward and for her pure heart. The last few months I have been struggling in some ways. She is a major answer to prayers. I just hope and pray that I may be able to be a great benefit in her life just as she is in mine. I hope that all of you know that once you are in my life I never forget you. You are all continually in my heart and prayers. And I hope one day to see all you again. For I miss each of you.

1 comment: