December 13, 2011

30 Years

Sunday, I turned 30 years old. I don't really feel any older but is was a wonderful day. Eric made me sweet rolls and I was able to cuddle with each of our kids individually. Hyrum is a lot easier to cuddle with. At church Eric was so sweet and took care of Mackenzie and her unwillingness to sit still, for fear of falling asleep. I was able to listen to the Gee Family and also spend some quality time with Hyrum. We had dinner with my parents and it was so sweet the way Mackenzie kept singing happy birthday to Mommy. Of course that song was quickly replaced yesterday with twinkle, twinkle. I am just so grateful to be here and to have accomplished all that I have in 30 years. I know that everything I have accomplished is due to the Lord. I am looking forward to at least 30 more years and more children and excitement. I would like to say thank you to everyone who has been apart of my 30 years so far. You all have made it worth it!

1 comment: