November 18, 2010

Not a baby anymore

Yesterday Mackenzie officially turned a year old. She made it clear that she is not a baby any more. She drink from her sippy cup, had really cow's milk, by herself. She feed herself breakfast, which included a cereal bar, yogurt melts and maple cinnamon puffs. She decided to teach Nana Syndy how to use daddy's play station and to help mommy clean the living room. She then helped daddy put up her nativity set, she moved the pieces where she thought they should be (baby Jesus is still MIA). She then enjoyed a wonderful show put on by Charlie and then the wonderful finale, she got to eat birthday cake! Yes real cake with lots and lots of frosting. The sad part is that I am now Mom and Eric is Dad. It is crystal clear. We only are mommy and daddy at bed time. I promise to post pictures of Halloween and Birthday by tomorrow. Eric has hidden the camera. I think he wants to be here when I post them. I hope everyone is having a wonderful Autumn. I know we are. We are so thankful for our little Mackenzie Maya. Who is now a big girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment