February 7, 2010

The Joys of Gymboree

First I promise that more pictures are coming but I really wanted to share this little story with you all. Mackenzie is only 2 and 1/2 months old but already we are starting to see her determination to do accomplish whatever she puts her mind too.

The last couple of weeks Eric and I have been taking her to a Gymboree Play and Learn Class. It has been great fun for all of us. There is just one little hitch, during tummy time the teacher puts a towel under Mackenzie to help her stay up right. Well Mackenzie wanted no of it. She decided that she was going to get over it. So for two weeks she had worked really hard to push herself over the rolled towel. Well last Monday she accomplished just that. Well after accomplishing it she realized it was not a great as she had thought. So me being the loving mother I am put her back on the towel. This however she decided that she would just use to to help her see farther. So she placed her hands on the towel and held her own head and shoulders up on her hands so she could watch her ball rolling on the mirror.

This whole episode amazed me due to the fact that she worked and worked her little legs until she accomplished her goal. I hope that I can be just like her and work and work until I accomplish my goals. Well more later. I hope you all enjoyed this little story and there is so much more where that came from including some very cute photos. Have a great week and thanks for being such great friends!

1 comment:

  1. Don't you just love watching and relishing in every little accomplishment they make? Being a mommy really is so great.

    ReplyDelete