August 30, 2009

To School Again

So, as many of you know with the economy the way it is, Eric and I have decided that it is best for him to return to school. He is working on a second bachelor's in Parks and Recreation. And wouldn't you know it he is like a kid in a candy store. He loves his classes! I am loving listening to him talk about everything he has learned and enjoying doing his homework. For me this is an answer to a prayer because I think he has found something that he is really passionate about. I know that because he is passionate about when the time comes he will find a great job that he loves! And that is all I want for my hubby! Well report more later. The only other news is that Mackenzie has now decided that mom needs to get up at 3 am. Well at least I have more time to get stuff done right? Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. It's hard to decide if you get more sleep with the baby inside or out...

    ReplyDelete